Saturday, February 27, 2010

Do Kn0w What To Do...

Salam..
in this new entry,I'm gonna talk about something serious..
not that serious laa but quite serious..regarding my future..hihi
I don't know why but my parents keep talking about marriage recently..
not about their marriage life which is for almost 22nd year, they have been together
ALHAMDULILLAH..may our family happiness will last forever..INSYAALLAH..aminn :)
but it is about my marriage..O.M.G!!!
Mama,abah...I'm just turning into 21 this March ok..
bukan setakat pakwe,calon pon takde ag skrg ni..~sedey2...
My mom wants me to settle down in the age of 23-24
while my father targeted me around 25 to 26...
~adoyaii,camno nih..apo den nk buek skrg nih...
bkn itu jer,dieorg pon da start bincang psl nk cat baru,renovate umah..
nk wat majlis akad nikah la,berinai kecil,bersanding and so on la..
aku hnya mampu diam membisu..
lantak dieorg laa..malas nk msk campur..lagi

0 tukang kepoh terbaek:

My next Birthday...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...