Monday, February 15, 2010

TAMAN GELORA




Annyeonghaseyo (안녕하세요 )...


<-magnificent view

It's been a while since the last time I'm blogging...
plus,this is the 1st entry since I'm home..
~haha,very lazy me..what to do rite???
 last Sunday,my family and I went to a recreational park..
quite famous la in Kuantan..
place for jogging,picnicking,dating~lalala
and so on la..
A night b4,my mom asked us to accompany her for jogging in the next morning (Sunday)
but I thought she was juz joking,so tak set la alarm clock nk bgn awl..

pagi Ahad tu,kalut2 la aku n adik aku,bgn bersiap..
seriously,my parent wanna go jogging..
arghh,bath for a few minutes,touch up sket2..
then,jeng jeng jeng..
mak aku terkejut coz both of us wearing jeans and not track suit..
"Leh jogging ke pakai sluar jeans ni ?"my mom said.
"Sape ckp org nk jogging.Org taknak joging " I answered.
pastu,pop pek pop pek..
bermula la syarahan percuma dr mamaku itu..
but,luckily it's juz for a while only..haha
while my parent jogging,we did some xtvt too..which is..
CAMWHORING..haha
here,I include some of pictures taken on that day...

posing near the lake

candid picture taken by my sis

on the bridge

where to go??? ~confused..

pose manja gitu..~lalala..

catch up with u all later..BYE..

LOVE,
SYARINA



0 tukang kepoh terbaek:

My next Birthday...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...