Thursday, April 22, 2010

Final Exam..


Warghhh!!!
hari ni dah masuk 2 hari aku exam..2 days in a row..
Can u imagine that ??
Organic Chemistry and Calculus II...
Tapi, aku bernasib baik sikit r dari member2 aku sem 6 tu..
at least, i have gap to study for both subjects..
Dieorg kul 9pg ade paper Enterpreneurship,ptg lak Organic chem.. 
tak tahu nape ngan aku sem ni..rse ngatuk thp dewa...
tak pernah lagi study time final jadi camni...
and I feel very sick right now...maybe due to the lack of rest and sleep for the past 3 days..
Now,I have no appetite to eat...
I wanted to sleep so badly but I can't and I don't know why my eyes can't shut.. 
I really hate when this thing happen to me..
masa paper Math semalam pun,aku leh koya2 jawab soalan..
I can't think properly..I'm tired and confused..
Exam td pon,hampir2 dah nak jadi balek tp naseb baik ley control ag..
My next paper,CSC317(Internet Programming) another 6 days..
It's such a quite long gap haa ??
Okay lah tu,I should be grateful coz i still got plenty of time to study...
ley fokus Javascript,ASP etc lbey sket..
and add up a lil bit of Bio coz 2 days after CSC will be my Bio paper..
and plus another 7 days,my last paper Statistics...
that's all for today...meet ya'll next time..
till then,bye

Wish me all the best and pray for my success guys :)))

Love,
Syarina

0 tukang kepoh terbaek:

My next Birthday...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...