Monday, June 28, 2010

20th June 2010:My Mom's Graduation Day...

Salam..
1st of all,I wanna congratulate my mom for finishing her study in OUM...
She manage to graduate in Bachelor in Teaching Primary Education..
At last,her hardship for the whole 5 years, after struggling with works and studies, had pay off last Sunday..
The memorable occasion occurred on 20th Jun 2010 at Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC)...and it is also attended by my aunt and her family,and not to forget my beloved Aki (my mom's daddy)...
But unfortunately,not all of us can enter Dewan Merdeka where the convocation was held...It is limited for two persons only for each graduates...
So,my father and my grandfather get the chance because they deserve better...
I don't mind at all since my time will come...next year<--InsyaAllah

Here,I put some pictures on the her Graduation Day...

Before the convo, in the hotel room


mama and me

my aunt and her family

aki and mama

Bunga utk mama
p/s: I want a bouquet of flower,just like in the picture above,on my convocation day too...3 words or less...give me or give me not..

LOVE,
ME

0 tukang kepoh terbaek:

My next Birthday...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...