Sunday, April 10, 2011

Final exam is coming sooonnnnn

iSalam.
It's already April and that means that the final exam is just,just around the corner...Most of my friends in university whether in UIA,UPM etc,right now are busy with their finals..My first paper which is Food and Human Nutrition(FST501) starts on 22nd April and end on 10th of May.


Alhamdulillah,my exam schedule is very helpful and luckily they are no days that have 2 papers on that day..The longest gap is about 6 or 7 days(if I'm not mistaken) and the shortest is one day only...but never mind,I'll try my very best for this upcoming exam since this the first time in my degree level..Quite excited and nervous also...hehehe..

So,here are my exams schedule:

22 April 2011(FRIDAY)-  FST 501 (8.30-10.30 a.m.)

27 April 2011(WEDNESDAY) - CSC 425 (9.00-12.00 p.m.)

29 April 2011(FRIDAY) - QMT 405 (2.45-5.45 p.m.)

6 May 2011(FRIDAY) - FST 457 (8.30-10.30 a.m.)

10 May 2011(TUESDAY) - PHY 406 (2.15-4.15 p.m.)

  

Emm,walaupun paper aku tamat pd 10/5 tapi 9/5 tuh aku ade sesi amik jubah dan raptai konvokesyen...Harap-harap sempat lah cover kan untuk paper Physics on the next day..*eleh,mcm lah tak bese,padahal dari zaman diploma dah selalu sgt wat camtu...hehehe...Btw,for all of information my convocation day will be on Saturday morning,14th May...I'm excited for that day to come..Papepun,sal konvo-konvo ni aku cite len kali lah yer...Sekarang tgh mood nak final exam,takleh campur-aduk dgn perihal konvo ni...Tu belakang punye cerita kayh..

until then,tatatititutu guys

LOVE,
ME

0 tukang kepoh terbaek:

My next Birthday...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...