Thursday, March 25, 2010

Through My 21 years of Living



Today, on 25th of March,
I proudly announce that I'm exactly 21 years old...
emm,it's quite a big number isn't it ??
My age increase for 1 more year...
and I'm officially announce that I'm an ADULT..
I'm already became a WOMAN..
People say that it's the age of gaining my Key Of Freedom..
Is it true ???Let's see..haha..
Naahh,I don't think so...
People around me especially my parent will not be that easy to let me go
as long as I'm not married yet...They keep worrying 'bout me and my sis
Since we're the only daughters a.k.a children of the house...


For the past 21 years,I admit that I never escaped from doing mistakes...
to my parents,family,friends and even to myself...
but frankly I say, I never regret of what I've done...because it taught me to become a better person...
For present and the future...
To my beloved friends and family,
I'm sorry if I did any wrong doings and hurting any of you..
Seriously,I didn't mean it..
It's just the immature side of me...I'm still growing up day by day...being more matured in life
learn from the past and trying not to repeat the same mistakes over and over again...


On my 21 birthdays, my WISHES are:
-always in a good health
-have prosperous and longevity
-my family happiness will last forever
-meet a good mate...InsyaAllah...


Now,I'm preparing myself to be a GOOD DAUGHTER for my parent,a GOOD GRANDDAUGHTER to my grandparents,a GOOD SISTER to my sis and cousins,a GOOD FRIEND to my peeps,a GOOD WIFE to my husband to-be and a DEDICATED WORSHIPER to Allah...Amin...
May Allah bless my family,friends and me forever...





HOPING THE BEST FOR MY LIFE AND THE HERE-AFTER,
SYARINA

0 tukang kepoh terbaek:

My next Birthday...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...