Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Comrade Celebre' Graduation Night Dis'07-Dis'10



Salam..
Here are the details bout our Farewell Dinner,
for the graduating students,
especially the semester 6 Diploma and pre-Diploma in Science UiTM.

COMRADE CELEBRE' GRADUATION NIGHT
Date: 4 November 2010
Venue: Renaissance Hotel Kota Bharu
Theme: Feminine and Masculine


It's me
with my twin,Syarini
during registration
still got the guts posing
the graduate students
free-pose from us
before the parade
during the parade
at the dining table
focus to the speech
as one of the award presenters.
the Humorous Student award recipient, Faqihah.
me received the award as the Most Idealistic Student. Am I ??
with my sista again
  
ragam kami
SMILE :)
gathering 2
Beauties of the Night..uhh,gorgeous haa :D

I feel thankful and relieved as the dinner went well as planned,
Lots and lots of thanks to the AJK, our advisors (Mr. Shah & Ms Aqmar)
to my lovely,great friends of semester 7 who are willing to help us during the dinner,
the superb emcees, 
and to those that help us directly and indirectly,
THANK YOU.

I don't want to say much,
Juz let the pictures tell ya the rest,ok..
until then,enjoy :)
 
the emcees, Hussaini and Syazliana
Orang kuat belakang tabir, Acap dan Farid
Orang kuat belakang tabir 2, Fazrul dan emcee,Saini.

From the bottom of my heart,
I really wanna say,
Jeongmal gomawoaeyo..
Arghhh!!! no words can describe it,I guess...
hehehe...
until then,bye..


LOT OF LOVE,
SYARINA



0 tukang kepoh terbaek:

My next Birthday...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...