Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Life as a Korean Addicto...

Salam..
I've finished watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal,
SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL
 
Then,I shall continue with other Korean dramas,
isn't it ??
Since I'm on semester break,
and juz finish my final exam,
so,I guess it's the perfect time for me
to "khatam" so many new Korean dramas that I can't watch before,
due to my studies,assignments,projects etc..

This is my wish list dramas,
and I hope I can watch 'em peacefully...
hihihi...

MISCHIEVOUS KISS
MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO
OH! MY LADY
MARY STAY OUT ALL NIGHT
Emm, besides dramas..
I also can't miss out Korean variety shows,
like WE GOT MARRIED, HAPPY TOGETHER, STRONG HEART etc.

Arghhh,so many thing I need to cover up,
I guess...
Hopefully, I can finish it all during this holidays,
so,I must use the time I had to the fullest..
hehehe..
until then,
see ya in my next entry kay,
daaaa...

UR KOREAN ADDICTO,
ME

2 tukang kepoh terbaek:

Shytielicious said...

shytie da tgk playful kiss ngn my girlfriend is a gumiho...
bestttt!!! terbaeekk!! cpt tgkk...hehehe..;p

Syarina said...

ok2...akak pon tgh tgk dua2 cite tuh..mischievous kiss ep 3, my GF as gumiho bru ep 1..hihihi

My next Birthday...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...