Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A lil' update bout me..

Salam...
I've started my final exam,
My first paper was Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship (ENT300) on the 31st Oct.
Alhamdulillah,I manage to do it...


Today will be my 2nd paper which is Organic Chemistry II,
Hopefully, everything will go smoothly, 
and I can do well for this paper,
and CHM301,
please be nice to us,ok
*finger crossed
~ngeee...


My next papers are:
                                            Analytical Chemistry,CHM350 (6th Nov '10)
                                            Biological Diversity,BIO320 (11th Nov '10)
                                            and,
                                            Inorganic Chemistry,CHM360 (14th Nov '10)


Guys,
Please pray for me k,
Since this is the final semester of my diploma,
I hope I can grad with flying colours,


I'll update myself in other post later,ok  
until then,adios :)   


LOVE,
ME                                       





0 tukang kepoh terbaek:

My next Birthday...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...