Monday, September 20, 2010

phewww...

Salam,
At last, I had found the dress,
that I'm gonna wear for my Farewell Dinner,
If I'm not mistaken, the dinner gonna be in November...
but the date will be confirmed sooner or later...
the theme for the dinner is Feminine & Masculine,

I just love the color and design of the dress,
plus,it is the one that I've dreamt before...
hopefully, it suits me...
It's a Muslimah dress...
and I think,
the dress is the most feminine apparel that I ever wear in my life..
hehehe...

But I'm not going to show it until the day come,
so,just wait and see kay...
Me also can't wait,actually..
I really looking forward for it..
;P

*p/s: after this,need to buy tudung,stiletto, a clutch and some other accessories...

LOVE,
ME

0 tukang kepoh terbaek:

My next Birthday...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...