Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Counting days..

I do look nervous,didn't I ??

Dup dap dup dap...

Salam.
Less than 3 days,
my exam result will be announced,
at the UiTM Student Portal
on 10th December.
Oh,gosh...
I'm nervous...

And for sure,
I'm not going to check it on that particular day,
cause I know,
traffic jam gonna happen,
so,better I check it later,
a bit late than others,
maybe next day or the day after,
hopefully,everything gonna be fine...
*crossing fingers

Never mind,
I'm such a kid-hearted person,
since I'm giving way for other people to check their result first.
hihihi...
(cover line,cover line...huhuhu)


I've already said Goodbye to Kelantan,
and I don't even wish.
NEVER EVER,
wanna stay there for longer time,
enough for 3 years and no more..

Another thing that I worry the most,
my application for continuation of studies,
Hopefully,I'll the get the course that I wanted..
InsyaAllah,amin...

*crossing fingers again

KEEP HOPING,
ME

0 tukang kepoh terbaek:

My next Birthday...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...