Saturday, July 10, 2010

Great Night

Salam...
Last night,I really had a great night with my peeps...
They're Syarini,Zack,Ieda,Ira,Una,Suha,Nabilah,Faqihah 
and not to be forgotten...me,myself...
We went to Euro Funpark which is located near Tesco KB...
I'm really excited because for almost 3 years I'm studying in Kelantan..
This is the first time ever,a funfair held here...
If I'm not mistaken, all the games were brought from Genting Hinghlands
Some of the games are Flying Coaster, Vortex,Top Gun,Haunted House and others
However, we didn't got the chances to finish up all the games 
since so many people were there..
I got to play 3 games only..
But never mind,the funfair will last until the end of this month..
Still got plenty of time to play again..hihi
Although we're busy playing 
but I never missing out on CAMWHORING..
hahaha...


 Ok,then...Enjoy take a look at the pictures k..

LOVE,
ME




4 tukang kepoh terbaek:

Anonymous said...

x main rumah antu? haha

Syarina said...

tak...sbb umah antu xbuka...
ade certain game die buka,ade yg tak..

atienalova said...

una dok ngn budak mane tu?

Syarina said...

una nek kete tu sorg jer...pastu,ade r sorg makcik nak tmpgkan anak die...so,die nek r ngan una...

My next Birthday...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...