Thursday, July 15, 2010

Quick Update...

Salam...
A quick update about me...
Just finished my class...
Having a very hectic day,today..
Class started at 8 am and finished at 4 pm..
Need to do some re-scheduling 
Just got another new schedule for this sem...
Don't know will last until when...
Excited coz I'll be heading to the North tonight...
with my friends...
To be more specific...at UiTM Penang & Perlis..
Not just for fun but "lawatan sambil belajar"<--kononnya...
Need to do some shopping also<--compulsory..
I'll be away for 2 days and 3 nights..
Please pray for our safety through the journey...
InsyaAllah,amin...

Meet you in another entry,
till then,
Bye :)
LOVE,
ME


0 tukang kepoh terbaek:

My next Birthday...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...